Happy Half Term!05/02/2021
Please find attached a copy of the letter that details an update about our plans for a phased return of pupils to school.
2021-03-09 Parent Carer Secondary return
Breakdown of information is as follows:
- S1-S3 Pupils will be in school one day each week from Monday 15th March.
- S4-S6 pupils will be in school two days each week from Monday 15th March.
- Vulnerable/Key worker offer remains unchanged.
- Remote learning continues when pupils not in school. However, there will be fewer live lessons as teachers are delivering lessons in school.
- Practical assessment for S4-S6 pupils continues. The school office will phone you if your child is needed in school for these assessments and Sanderson will organise transport.
- Transport for all other pupils has been requested. Due to social distancing guidelines, transport is operating at limited capacity but the team are working hard to provide transport. Further details to follow.
- Thank you to the parents who have offered to provide their own transport. We will confirm traffic management arrangements as soon as details are confirmed by authority.
- We aim to welcome all pupils back after the Easter holidays, government guidance permitting.
Thank you for your tremendous ongoing support during this phased return. Staff are working very hard to keep everyone safe and follow all guidance. Please phone the school if you have any questions.
Ms K Robinson